This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Part-time weekend position Saturday and Sunday 2pm-8pm
- Pay Range $16.25 to $16.50
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
An outgoing personality and a pleasant, happy demeanor are key for this fun and rewarding position. You will serve as an essential representative of the community. As our Receptionist, you will monitor entry security, assist residents, greet visitors and answers phones.
- Greet all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Screen and require visitors to "sign-in" at reception desk.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Routes telephone calls and takes messages, as appropriate.
- Assist residents with general office needs, i.e. postage, copies, faxes, notary public, etc.
- Type, copy, order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain and update emergency contact information.
Part-time weekend position Saturday and Sunday 2pm-8pm
Pay Range $16.25 to $16.50
High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Here at SRG Senior Living, we have a huge number of great options for those looking for a challenging and rewarding career in senior living. Our roles are some of the best on the market, which means
Senior living and care is an industry that is set to explode in size in the coming years, with some studies suggesting that 3 million job openings will be available in the space by 2040. With part-ti
Are you searching for a career that goes beyond the ordinary? A path that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others? Choosing a fulfilling career is a deeply personal and subje