LVN-Maravilla Santa Barbara
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Maravilla, Santa Barbara's award-winning Assisted Living community, has an immediately opening for a part time floor nurse to work the following schedule:
- 1 or 2 evenings per week; 230pm-11pm shift, and fill in for full time nurse vacation days, etc.
- The anticipated pay wage range for this position is $38 - $40 / hour
Maravilla is owned and managed by Senior Resource Group.
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Our community setting is a relaxing change from a hectic hospital. Here at Maravilla you have a chance to get to know the residents you serve; our residents count on the LVN to provide compassionate care. You will provide residents with nursing services in accordance with physician’s orders. This position reports to the Director of Assisted Living.
- Supervise and direct resident assistants and med aides.
- Perform resident assessments.
- Order and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by physician.
- Monitor response to existing treatment plans.
- Provide residents with care as needed.
- Assist the Director of Assisted Living with staffing schedules and daily staffing issues.
- Current LVN license.
- Must LOVE working with seniors.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as an LVN.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills and capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities. Initiative, judgment, and leadership skills also required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
As we gear up for the holiday season, there's a special magic in the air. If you’re searching for part-time opportunities over this period, we’ve got you covered. Let’s unwrap the top three ben
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
Content TypeDiversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion: The Heartbeat of SRG Senior Living At SRG Senior Living, we don't just talk about diversity and representation – we live it. Our commitment to fostering an
Are you searching for a progressive industry to grow your career? The senior living and assisted living industry is evolving at an unprecedented pace, driven by technological innovations, changing he