LVN-La Vida Del Mar
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Schedule- Full time Monday through Friday Day shift
- The anticipated wage range for this position is $32 - $34 / hour
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
Our community setting is a relaxing change from a hectic hospital. Here at SRG you have a chance to get to know your patients; our residents count on the LVN to provide compassionate care. You will provide residents with nursing services in accordance with physician’s orders. The LVN is responsible for the administration of medications and treatments.
- Supervise and direct resident assistants.
- Perform resident assessments.
- Order and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by physician.
- Monitor response to existing treatment plans.
- Provide residents with care as needed.
- Assist the Director of Assisted Living with staffing schedules and daily staffing issues.
- Supervise Med Aides and Caregivers.
- Current LVN license.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the health, human services and/or community services field.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills and capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities. Initiative, judgment, and leadership skills also required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Position is part time Monday and Tuesday evening shift.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Here at SRG Senior Living, we have a huge number of great options for those looking for a challenging and rewarding career in senior living. Our roles are some of the best on the market, which means
TeaserCaregiving and clinical
Everyone who works in senior living communities plays an important role in creating a comfortable, fulfilling, and healthy lifestyle for its residents. One role where this meaningful impact can
Senior living and care is an industry that is set to explode in size in the coming years, with some studies suggesting that 3 million job openings will be available in the space by 2040. With part-ti