- Well established, CARF Accredited ALF & RCF, 14 apartments of memory care (Enliven) and 70 apartments of Assisted Living - varied shifts available. Competitive pay & a $3 dollar weekend shift differential.
- The anticipated wage range for this role is $18 - $19 / hour
- Day shift 6am-2pm. Swing shift 2pm-10pm. NOC 10pm-6am.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
- Respond to resident needs promptly and kindly. We will train the right candidates that have the heart to serve others)
- Assist residents in their daily living activities (bathing, dressing, feeding, mobility, etc.)
- Transport residents as necessary assisting them into and out of bed, wheelchairs.
- Listen to the amazing stories our residents have
- Work with a care team to provide the best care and environment possible.
- Caregiving experience or dementia experience a plus but not required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Here at SRG Senior Living, we have a huge number of great options for those looking for a challenging and rewarding career in senior living. Our roles are some of the best on the market, which means
TeaserCaregiving and clinical
Everyone who works in senior living communities plays an important role in creating a comfortable, fulfilling, and healthy lifestyle for its residents. One role where this meaningful impact can
Senior living and care is an industry that is set to explode in size in the coming years, with some studies suggesting that 3 million job openings will be available in the space by 2040. With part-ti