Caregiver-Maravilla Santa Barbara
- The anticipated wage range for this role is $19.25 - $19.50 hour
- Weekend differential of $22.50
- Schedules to choose from:
- FT NOC Shifts (Every night except Tuesday)
- FT Evening Shifts available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- FT AM Friday through Tuesday
- PT AM Wednesday/Friday/Sunday
- 1 FT PM Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday
- 1 FT NOC Shift Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders (as applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Document daily log of assistance.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents’ confidentiality.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You are compassionate, professional, kind, engaging, empathetic and helpful.
- You have the ability to work as a part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and efficiently.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in high stress situations.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Part time evening and morning shifts available.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
As we gear up for the holiday season, there's a special magic in the air. If you’re searching for part-time opportunities over this period, we’ve got you covered. Let’s unwrap the top three ben
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
Content TypeDiversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion: The Heartbeat of SRG Senior Living At SRG Senior Living, we don't just talk about diversity and representation – we live it. Our commitment to fostering an
Are you searching for a progressive industry to grow your career? The senior living and assisted living industry is evolving at an unprecedented pace, driven by technological innovations, changing he