Maintenance Director- Villa Hermosa
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
Keeping our residents safe and comfortable will be your main objective. You will have overall responsibility for ensuring the physical plant, FF&E, and grounds are maintained in excellent condition. Plan, organize, schedule, and staff a broad range of activities performed by Maintenance Department.
- Inspect facility and equipment to determine need and extent of service, and equipment required. Perform all needed work/repairs that are in the scope of normal practice.
- Assign workers to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtain bids for additional work from outside contractors.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedule in order to control costs. Maintain preventative maintenance records.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, machinery, equipment, and furniture. Obtains, reviews and evaluates bids from outside contractors as needed.
- Prepare evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Perform all maintenance functions inside and outside the facility.
- Technical degree from a two-year college or vocational school; or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, and heating/air conditioning mechanical equipment and systems.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
As we gear up for the holiday season, there's a special magic in the air. If you’re searching for part-time opportunities over this period, we’ve got you covered. Let’s unwrap the top three ben
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
Content TypeDiversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion: The Heartbeat of SRG Senior Living At SRG Senior Living, we don't just talk about diversity and representation – we live it. Our commitment to fostering an
When you think about the role of a maintenance professional, where do you see them? You might be imagining a hotel, hospital or even a school. While you may not immediately associate the role of mai