Maintenance Assistant - The Village at Ocotillo
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
Maintain the day-to-day operations and assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Maintenance Director. This is a great opportunity with room for advancement!
- Responsible for the completion of all Work Order requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Maintenance Director.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Maintenance Director, which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- Less than high school education; or up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
As we gear up for the holiday season, there's a special magic in the air. If you’re searching for part-time opportunities over this period, we’ve got you covered. Let’s unwrap the top three ben
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
Content TypeDiversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion: The Heartbeat of SRG Senior Living At SRG Senior Living, we don't just talk about diversity and representation – we live it. Our commitment to fostering an
When you think about the role of a maintenance professional, where do you see them? You might be imagining a hotel, hospital or even a school. While you may not immediately associate the role of mai