Busser - SpringRidge at Charbonneau
- The anticipated pay range for this position is $15.75 - $16 / hour
- Part time positions available, various days and shifts
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
- Serve water and other beverages.
- Ensure that beverages are refreshed throughout the resident’s meal service.
- Bus tables in a timely manner. Deliver dirty dinnerware to dish room area for cleaning.
- Reset tables.
- Maintain tabletop condiments.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or at least one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintains food handler certification.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
As we gear up for the holiday season, there's a special magic in the air. If you’re searching for part-time opportunities over this period, we’ve got you covered. Let’s unwrap the top three ben
TeaserDining and food services
Unwrap the undeniable perks of food service jobs during the holiday season The twinkling lights, the scent of spices in the air, and the joyous laughter of gatherings—there's truly something magical
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
Content TypeDiversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion: The Heartbeat of SRG Senior Living At SRG Senior Living, we don't just talk about diversity and representation – we live it. Our commitment to fostering an