Activities Club Coordinator-Maravilla Santa Barbara
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Come join our award winning community at Maravilla Santa Barbara as our part-time or full-time Club Coordinator. This position will report to the Director of Health Services.
- The anticipated wage range for this position is $25 - $28 / hour
- 1 Full Time Club Coordinator—5 shifts/week.
1 Part Time Club Coordinator—2 shifts/week40 hours/week Weekend Day Required.
In this specialized role, you will be responsible to develop and Initiate a comprehensive resident centered Life Enrichment Program for those Assisted Living residents who are transitioning in the cognitive abilities, but not quite ready for Memory Care.
- Educates prospective residents, families and staff on benefits of Club to maximize resident opportunities.
- Promotes resident participation for those who would benefit.
- Provides a setting that is clean, safe and comfortable.
- Makes an active contribution towards improving community relations, increasing public regard and overall awareness of the community.
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Assisted Living in development and execution of monthly Club program calendar and Resident Daily Schedule.
- Maintains resident engagement in meaningful programs specific to resident interests and abilities.
- Coordinates attendance at Assisted Living programs and events when appropriate.
- Organizes outing for Club residents.
- Routinely communicates with Director of Assisted Living any resident personal needs.
- Reports any noted changes in residents condition/behavior or normal routine to Director of Assisted Living or nurse on duty.
- Arranges for clinical assistance for residents as needed. (restroom escorts, medication assistance, etc.)
- Maintains activity records per SRG policies.
- Assists in Club dining services to enhance resident dining experience including coordination of mealtimes.
- Purchases Club activities supplies.
- Set up for and clean up after events and activities.
- This position will report to the Club Coordinator.
- Must have a passion and love for working with seniors.
- Excellent customer relations skills to provide feedback to family members.
- Experience working with persons with cognitive impairment in a senior living setting.
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Experience and confidence as a public speaker
- Works in cooperation with operations team in order to meet resident needs and enhance resident experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications; primarily Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
As we gear up for the holiday season, there's a special magic in the air. If you’re searching for part-time opportunities over this period, we’ve got you covered. Let’s unwrap the top three ben
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
Content TypeDiversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion: The Heartbeat of SRG Senior Living At SRG Senior Living, we don't just talk about diversity and representation – we live it. Our commitment to fostering an
Are you searching for a progressive industry to grow your career? The senior living and assisted living industry is evolving at an unprecedented pace, driven by technological innovations, changing he